Forum Tom Welling

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Charlotte Sullivan (Maxima) in Smallville Magazine talking about the episode Instinct.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Webmiss

PostSubject: Charlotte Sullivan (Maxima) in Smallville Magazine talking about the episode Instinct.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“I think we had to make out for two days for that scene,” grins Sullivan. “Tom’s a happily married man. I have to say, he was so respectful. There was one particular shot, on top of the desk, where I felt a little uncomfortable with the position of my leg. As my mom would say, I like to think of myself as a classy broad, and I didn’t want to expose more than I was willing to. Tom was very sweet and made sure to position himself in a way that put me at ease. He would have me watch playback and ask ‘Are you happy with that? Is it okay?’ As a woman, that’s a really lovely way to work in something physical and emotional. I was charmed to pieces by Tom. He would nail a scene in one take, but for me, it would take eight or nine. This was the best crew and the most beautiful cast I’ve ever encountered. I had an amazing time.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tomwellingwe.com
LIKALEL
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Sullivan (Maxima) in Smallville Magazine talking about the episode Instinct.   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm

wow is perfect this scene ,but I really , make this scene is crazy. Thank you my friend for the sharing.

Charlotte Sullivan (Maxima) in Smallville Magazine talking about the episode Instinct.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1