Please read through these board guidelines and follow them carefully. It will make the board a pleasant place for all fans to post and much easier for us to moderate.
- Only one account allowed per person.
- Impersonating celebrities is not allowed.
Keep on topic
- Please keep the messages on-topic according to its subject, or it will be split to its own, separate topic or deleted.
- No bashing members, staff, or Tom Welling is allowed - offensive posts will be deleted immediately. We have zero tolerance for racism, homophobia and sexism and none of that is allowed here. Period.
One word posts
* Besides looking messy, other members cannot continue a discussion to a one word answer.
Repeating what you said one or two posts ago in a thread
* If you have already posted that you like the latest picture of Michael in the thread, please do not say it again. This is spamming, repeating oneself is seen as trying to increase your post count.
* Avoid double posting (posting right behind your other post). Please use the 'edit' feature if you have something to add or need to edit your post.
Private Conversations in Threads
* If your conversation has nothing to do with the topic in the subject line, you must continue that discussion via MSN/AIM/PM. Your post must help continue on the discussion about what is in the subject line. Having private discussions/conversations in a thread where it doesn't belong makes it very difficult and time consuming for those who are trying to find where the actual discussion starts and ends. Members should not have to sort through a thread to find which posts are relevant to the thread title.
- Be sure to start threads in their rightful forums. If they are not, they will be moved or deleted.
These rules are fair and easy to stick to and help keep this forum a great and fun place to be for all of Michael's fans.